I'm being dumb again - seat mounting reminder required please.

IanMc

Hi All,

I took both front seat out last week to help with cleaning the carpet, slider rails etc and now I cant remember how to mount them.

On the Cav there is a pin on the offside of the base rail, but which mount (thin or wide) do I use here?. Note! the wide mount has a diagonal slot in it. I'm confusing myself now lol

Thanks in advance for anyone's help.

78W5qDy.jpg

EF39Q1p.jpg?1

Also, which way does the diagonal slot need to run (from the front of the car) - left to right or right to left?

I know I should be able to work this out, but I am tired and having a dumb day  :rolleyes:

Edited by IanMc

34 minutes ago, IanMc said:

Hi All,

I took both front seat out last week to help with cleaning the carpet, slider rails etc and now I cant remember how to mount them.

On the Cav there is a pin on the offside of the base rail, but which mount (thin or wide) do I use here?. Note! the wide mount has a diagonal slot in it. I'm confusing myself now lol

Thanks in advance for anyone's help.

78W5qDy.jpg

EF39Q1p.jpg?1

Also, which way does the diagonal slot need to run (from the front of the car) - left to right or right to left?

I know I should be able to work this out, but I am tired and having a dumb day  :rolleyes:

Who should have taken a photo before dismantling then?!!!!

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, IanMc said:

Meeeeeee!

Just had a look on my car Ian. the big one with diaginal slot goes nnearest the drivers door

and the slot runs from port to starboard, look at the photo you put u, it's the opposite to that.

Edited by Julian
  • Like 2