1987 Berlinetta Hatch

PerfectCousin

Hello, I'm considering selling my Opel Manta Berlinetta Hatch as my storage costs have went crazy. I can't get a good read of what it's worth as there are not many for sale. Any pointers would be much appreciated. I'm in Northern Ireland. Car has 93500 miles. Currently not MOT'd but I could test it easily....Any thoughts appreciated. Regards Declan

IMG_5030.thumb.JPG.e28f65661aabc9ccdedcc3ab235dc60a.JPGIMG_5031.thumb.JPG.a3a57af17efc504b869b6b0599051511.JPG

Hi Dave, Thanks for that. I have 5 cars in my storage and with a 300% increase in Rates this year it just doesn't make sense to keep this stuff. With Rent , rates and insurance it's now 6k a year so they gotta go. I've probably done about 300 miles in the car since I bought it from you.. It's still as good as the day I got it.

• Like 2

On 25/04/2023 at 21:50, PerfectCousin said:

Hi Dave, Thanks for that. I have 5 cars in my storage and with a 300% increase in Rates this year it just doesn't make sense to keep this stuff. With Rent , rates and insurance it's now 6k a year so they gotta go. I've probably done about 300 miles in the car since I bought it from you.. It's still as good as the day I got it.

That is a huge hike in costs 😬

GL with sale