can you identify the callipers on my A ?

Greg w

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Greg w said:

thanks before i try and clean them up i’ll see if new ones are available.

You can get recon calipers but you need to keep the carriers so clean them up well as they are not available new.

What wheels are you aiming to put them under? They fit under some 13" rims but not all. So worth trying the calipers on the car before you get too far if you are set on a particular wheel.

Also i have the modifed Audi discs you need in stock normally already done and ready to fit the manta. There's one set on the shelf currently.

thanks it already had this setup on roughly. i bought the car years ago from a family of the deceased who was building it, so it’s in many states of unknown mods i’m trying to work through. one thing i’ve noticed slight washer spacer between the mounting and callipers to centralise the carrier around the discs what are fitted. while this doesn’t seem a problem the bolts do need to be slightly longer, do you no what thread they are or even have an answer? Thanks 🙏 

carriers to hub. sorry.

the car is currently on 15” wheels but i fancy 14” mini lites.

any advice on offset etc.