Manta A unfinished project

manta26l

Sadly due to health and a change in circumstances I am selling my A.

it has been at retropower for nearly 10 years as it’s stopped and started after waiting for parts, money and a slot in the workshop. 
the car has been completed welded and all work can be seen on FB page Opel Manta A restoration by retropower. It is a rolling fully painted shell, in period correct metallic green. (Was Red)
The major downside is the passenger side door and bonnet were both beyond repair and I wasn’t able to source either before covid struck and I was unable to get abroad. The other door, wings and boot have been restored but not painted 

I have all the other removed parts stored but not restored. A set of original rostyle wheels have been restored and come with new tyres. Although it’s sat on B alloys. 

the big question is price I know it says I need to post a price but I have no idea where to start so any advice would be appreciated.
There cannot be a better Manta A shell available. 
I am located near Sleaford in Lincolnshire.

Would happily show anyone interested the car but could do without tyre kickers.  Photos can be sent on request  

again apologies for no price. (Constructive help appreciated)

Rob

IMG_2756.jpeg

• Like 1