Manta from Hungary

Hy i am Mantababy from Hungary.I would like to find some friends here to help me join to the uk club.

Hi. I am a Hungarian girl, from the hungarian opel manta club . Me and my boyfriend have 2 mantas. i love them. now i live in Hungary but last year i worked in the Costwolds area.Once i would like to drive back.I hope i can see a few manta there.

I have a question.Do you go to the international meetings to Germany, Austria or Hungary?can you help me to buy something to my car from England? Books, parts of the car etc.

Mantababy

Hi and welcome.

Some of our club will be going to the Dutch Manta meet this month (21-23rd September) But it is the only one we generaly go to.

Vauxhall did not make a Manta, they are all Opel. Vauxhall did make the Cavalier coupe, which is the same as the manta but with a different front nose cone.

For Ebay Uk just put Opel manta in for you search.

Do you have any photos of your Mantas? It would be nice to see them if you do.

Chris

Membership Sec.

OMOC 2150

http://www.mantacentral.co.uk ( The Midlands Area Web Site)

sigpic2.jpgBefore sigpic.jpgNow

it is sure.But this car is my work.I am proud.Before this, i have never seen engine,brake and injection system.And few weeks ago i took the pieces my car.and we could get it back together.this is a beautiful job[:D]

Mantababy

• 7 months later...

Hy everybody. i can't read the topic often, but today i thought, start again to write. Here the weather is horrible, but we start to paint the spoilers. I will put some pictures about my manta. Now my baby is almost ready to paint.

it is very nice to hear about the manta group from England again.

it is a very hard day for me. in the morning i tried to take down the spoilers around the car. brrrrrrrrr rust everywhere on the srews. Today i will paint the spoilers to grey and newt week i will use my holographic flitter to finish the colour :thumbup

i will use the blue/rainbow and blue/purple flitters to the car.

And here is the summer soon, where do you go with your mantas?

post-44-1208609093.jpg

post-44-1208609119.jpg

Yep, they are both very nice !!!

Now I know one is Hungarian, but what is the other !!????

ps, loads of Hungarians live just a few miles away from me. Knew of all the other Ethnic varieties, but to find a group I never knew existed was a shock. Just shows they keep themselves to themselves.

I was looking at a Vectra A that someone was selling incase anyone is interested. :thumbup

She's got a boyfriend and none of you would have a chance! Thats just one of the harsh realities of 21st century living chaps.

Nice looking motors there mantababy, quite a nice little club scene going on.

Would the German Ebay be easier for you to get parts?

hy

Yes i have a boyfriend(he has also a manta )

unfortunately my German language knowledge is worse than my English so i tried to login that ebay website, but it was not successed. The post would be cheaper. I prefer the English ebay. that is horrible, in the ebay.de i see a lot of useful things for my car, but i can't buy anything.

Yesterday i tried to buy hidraulic cam...... for my manta. do you know the paypal ? do i have to pay for the bank to transfer my money to England? or i have to pay only the post and the price of the car part?

• 3 weeks later...

Hy everybody. "weeks ago i went to the first Opel meeting in our club. That was a good weekend. We live in a room with 2 Serbian guy. I have to speak in English

I am a chapmion in a funny race. I have to throw the cylinder head. (1.3 opel corsa) I won a beautiful award again

unfortunately only me and my boyfriend took our mantas to the meeting, but we won the all laurels.

post-44-1210750260.jpg

post-44-1210750845.jpg

post-44-1210751247.jpg