nice to have one

mantaray

hi all my name is jay 37 and dad to 4 live just outside colchester in west mersea but orig from isle of man hence MANXIE1970 just bougt 1986 gte coupe which needs welding underneath (i dont have a clue)going to buy membership by end of month

Hi Manxie,and welcome mate.Don't worry,i wouldn't have a clue about welding (nor much else tbh)but there are many very clever guys and gals on here mate,i doubt very much you'll get stuck for anything.cheers.

Paul Ansell omoc 5963 (Erdington Birmingham) 10 year manta project - NEARLY DONE!!

hi,manxie im paul and relativly local to you in sunny southend! we have a meet the second sunday every other month, if you fancy popping along. i dont have the details of where yet but if you phone south east rep val,she will let you know. (her number can be found in front of the mag) . Welcome and good luck with the project,myself and val are well versed in manta ownership should you need any advice. regards paul

Keeping it Auto & saying no thanks to 16v