ESSEX/HERTS/LONDON MEET

bettyswallox

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

any meets on the horizion i need a kick up the arse to get my manta fixed properly so i need to see some nice mantas to inspire me

I might be up for one next week, but am on holiday after that and then my car will be off the road for most of September! Any suggestions?

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Chap's Betty's sorted out most of the personal things that needed to be done ...

All health issues are almost over with (( Thank God )) So would like to get something

up and running for the later half of September.......... Maybe at the "Old Orleans" again

or a different venue ???? Let me kno your thoughts on that...

' Smithy ' sorry things have trundled on a bit ... because of pressing other matters

I've been unable to get anything sorted as such ... things are a lot brighter now ... B)

SO Come on you HEL's (( Herts / Essex / London )) boys

lets get met-up to organise the Xmas Pi$$ Up .... :wacko::wacko:

Stick yer name below ....... suggestions/dates too please ...

I'm still up for meeting up tonight or tomorrow night if anyone else is about, before my car goes to Simon P's on Saturday for 3 weeks or so? I'm going to miss driving it, so was hoping for one last country drive out somewhere before it goes in for some much needed TLC! How about tomorrow evening, say 8.30pm, at maybe the Dick Turpin on the A127 near Basildon, or the George & Dragon at Mountnessing just off the A12? Come on all the Essex, Herts & London Manta owners, any takers??

Dave

• 1 month later...

Any chance of arranging one say on a sat /sun .think this would suit people that have to travel a distance better especially as people dont mostly get in from work on a week night until afer 5pm

nags head venue great for people to find as witin easy reach from m25.