Coupe Pillar Covers?

manta3000

pair of plastic covers for coupe pillars,i presume they are all the same for coupe

for 88 gte exc,

also drivers side wing mirror

cheers

I have a drivers side mirror, for my 86 GTE. If you are interested I'll take some pictures and weigh it for a price for posting. Yours for £5 +P&P

Rob.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a drivers side mirror, for my 86 GTE. If you are interested I'll take some pictures and weigh it for a price for posting. Yours for £5 +P&P

Rob.

u still got mirror,is it just black,dont want colour coding one

ps u havent sent photo either?

will take if ok

still needing coupe pillar trims,the plastic ones,anyone??

u still got mirror,is it just black,dont want colour coding one

ps u havent sent photo either?

will take if ok

still needing coupe pillar trims,the plastic ones,anyone??

i have trims for you. am near edinburgh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi are you sorted out with the mirror, i should have the one off mine in the garage still, if you havnt let me know and i will have a hunt.

Steve

hi

no ,still waiting,no joy,needing drivers side if u got it. price inc p/p please

cheers

I've got some coupe b pillar covers, I'll have to check but I think they're pretty much as new condition, but I'll have to double chech as I've had some with one of two plugs that snap off.

Also got an early B drivers side mirror in good nick and I will eventually take the originals off my later hatch (to fit englemanns) if you get stuck for these also.

I've got some coupe b pillar covers, I'll have to check but I think they're pretty much as new condition, but I'll have to double chech as I've had some with one of two plugs that snap off.

Also got an early B drivers side mirror in good nick and I will eventually take the originals off my later hatch (to fit englemanns) if you get stuck for these also.

hi

coupe pillars please

cheers

Okay bud, I won't be down my workshop until the weekend and I want to make sure they're as I describe. It's hard to find any without at least one of the pegs snapped off so fingers crossed one pair I've got is okay.

I'd be looking for £15 including postage for a pair that's usable but with a peg or two missing, for the decent pair I'd be after £25, if I can find them.

• 2 weeks later...