Lovely Manta For Sale, To Best Offer

Manta 1.8 Modified in red fully restored ,bare metaled for sale to highest offer Milton Keynes area if intrested please phone 07752364086 1994 is her year, yours beautiful manta

A few pics would sort of help before making any decisions.

Yes sorry 1984, not sure how to put pics on the computer, but list of modifications are, twin forty choke webbers, been slightly lowered,brand new copper brake pipes,full jetex exhaust system, fully restored, tsw 15 inch 5 spoke alloys, new alternator,de striped, twin headlight conversion, and finished in porsche guards red, this car has been completly restored right back to bare metal and rebuilt, there is no rot or filler on her,Emmanuel has owned the car for seven years, and restored her himself,no expense sparedand she has been to most of the billing shows since he has owned her, any more questions welcome ,thumbsup.gif yours beautiful manta

Edited by beautiful manta

Emmanuel is selling the Manta, I didnt think that would of happened, Has he got another one smile.gif

Hope to see you at Billing next year again

Hi Robbie, yes Emmanuel is selling manta and no he has not got another, He does not want to own a manta anymore, sad isnt it , still someone will get a lovely manta, assuming that anyone is interested Strange how someones piece of fun can affect someones life, Still if any one wishes to put any pics of the car on the forum from billing please feel free as i am not sure how to do so, have a great weekend, beautiful manta, aka sara

I've seen this manta each year at Billing and yes it is very nice on the outside, it's GT/J hatch which has the spoiler removed and is debadged, IIRC the engine bay is very colourful but I didn't notice twin 40's before which sounds like a bonus. Dependant on price I'm interested and would like to come up and see it but I'm uber busy with work at the moment so he'll probably sell it before I get the opportunity.

I'd offer to host the pictures for you but photobucket won't let me do anything anymore so I'm a bit stuck there too.