A Series 1900 Sr

I somehow feel that this A will go for silly money considering that the current bid is on £360 already with 6 days yet to go. I don't think that the bidders realise just how much work this car requires, bothe rear arches, lower rear quarters,front o/s wing,nosecone top panel all need replacing and that's just from the pics, i daren't think of the condition underneath. This is no easy project but could look great with a fair bit of work, it would be a shame to see it become scrap :(

Can't wait to get it, the plans have already been drawn up for this project and the timescale will be very tight. I have sourced the interior already and the paint scheme is 80% decided, but then again I may go for my original green scheme again, decisions, decisions. One thing for sure, it will be ready in time for the new show season ;) and will deffianately be going to Holland for the 40th Anniversary meeting next September.