A Series

rayman

Mick;

Drop Paul B the Club Chairman a mail as he will probably have all decals you will need and or have the templates to have them made up.

John

club had B series stickers JOhn.

If your looking a set of A sedries GTE stickers I have a set here from memory, drop me a pm

they are these ones and wont be as expensive though they were got from Dr Manta

gte%20stick.gif

Edited by Robbie

I have been looking into getting these Manta A gte Stripes made up, and have 2 other peaple interested.

the cost will be around £145 for the full set, but if I can order a goupe buy i may be able to get the price down a bit. let me know if your intersted.

I have been looking into getting these Manta A gte Stripes made up, and have 2 other peaple interested.

the cost will be around £145 for the full set, but if I can order a goupe buy i may be able to get the price down a bit. let me know if your intersted.

I got a pm from Rayman, Chris offered him my set for £100 plus postage etc, They are the Dr Manta ones

Hi all

Bit of a long shot but does anyone have a set of stripes for an A(prefer wide ones or gte)or do i have to go with my deeds to Dr Manta

Thanks Mick :D

Hi again Mick,

This is just an idea but have you considered masking and painting them on yourself cos this would only cost you a can of spray paint?

Good luck Ray.

No problem Robbie, it's something I've looked into. the set i have are genuine dealer stripes so would not even try to put them on a car, don't think the glue would be much good after 30 years :lol: As i said above they look like working out at around £145 a set, which at todays exchange rates is about the same price as Dr manta but cheaper postage. So i don't know if it is worth getting some made up.

No problem Robbie, it's something I've looked into. the set i have are genuine dealer stripes so would not even try to put them on a car, don't think the glue would be much good after 30 years :lol: As i said above they look like working out at around £145 a set, which at todays exchange rates is about the same price as Dr manta but cheaper postage. So i don't know if it is worth getting some made up.

your right Chris on the price plus as you say cheaper postage and also a euro cheque costs about £25, I think I paid near £190 all in. With the amount of A's about it could be hard enough to get a decent order for GTE stripes to make it worth while for the club.

Friend of mine runs a graphic company so when i get genuine set will put em on his computer and see if i can reproduce them to a good quality ,then if anyone wants some will give them his number and you can get them at cost ...hopefully. I am going to change the GTE for SR or OPEL depending :unsure:

Friend of mine runs a graphic company so when i get genuine set will put em on his computer and see if i can reproduce them to a good quality ,then if anyone wants some will give them his number and you can get them at cost ...hopefully. I am going to change the GTE for SR or OPEL depending :unsure:

that should work all round sent you a reply to the PM :)

I also have a set of decals for Broadspeed Turbo if anyone is looking a set. I got them made up as a spare set for my Black A but no longer need them