1800 Manta Sump And Mounts

opelscott22

Id rather not to be honest, Im using a Getrag box and found you cant fit a clutch cable without modifying the Yukspeed sump. I think they are designed for a type 9 ford box and bellhousing.

Anyway, they are a bit expensive for what they are and the quality isnt that great...

Just my experiance.

Scott

Id rather not to be honest, Im using a Getrag box and found you cant fit a clutch cable without modifying the Yukspeed sump. I think they are designed for a type 9 ford box and bellhousing.

Anyway, they are a bit expensive for what they are and the quality isnt that great...

Just my experiance.

Scott

I've emailed Yukspeed after reading this as I was intending on getting one of their sumps. He replied saying that the sump he makes is not designed for the manta box as the manta box sits at 7 degrees and his sumps are for an upright position.

fit the ford box also, cheaper to buy and find and then the yukspeed sump will fit.

think you will find that demand is higher than supply so £250 is about right at the moment. :o

I already have a manta box and Ill soon have a suitable prop. I see the sump didnt sell on ebay, my offer of £225 still stands?

Thanks, Scott

yes mark, he did get the chance of them at £250 before they went on ebay but declined.

the item has been re-listed, i'll add the buy it now option this time.

Edited by lepo5