Wings ?

shooie811

hi am a bit confused on wats wrong with my cav i recently pickd up 2 original wings off a gte because the ones on the cav were rusted to hell and one of them seemed to be considerably wider than the other which i just fought was due to being a cheap after market one but when i put the 2 gte wings on. the passenger side is wider than the other can anybody help is it maybe due 2 different hubs??? cheeers

What do you mean by wider? Is it a wider wheel arch? If so you might have picked up a 400 style front wing, otherwise all front wings should be more or less the same shape, the hubs were all the same right the way through the Cav/Manta range with the exception of the 400s.

Any pictures?

forgot 2 mentioned the cars been lowered about 80mm which hightlights that one wheel sits futher in than the other i havnt got a clue why its like that both the wings r exacly the same maybe its been in a smash before??al try post a pic if somone can explain 2 me how to do it lol iam hopeless with computers. cheers

are we talking the wing being wider on one side or the wheel projecting further on one side & if so is it on the front or rear as if lowered by any amount the panhard rod on the rear axle pushes the axle over , but lowering will not affect the front ends offset