Jacking Point

Julian

What is the chances of someone having an O/S/F. Jacking Point for sale, I'm sure there must be one lurking around somewhere! I had hopes of having one made by a local engineering firm, but when I showed them what it looked like they backed down :(

Down to my last two pairs so might sell one for an extortionate amount that will usually be less than you getting one shipped over and bank transfer.

Does "Might sell one" mean I;m half way to having one?!!! If so do I need to take out a mortgage?!! and how do I pay you, Cheque or PayPal? I still don't like the word MIGHT!!!!!

Julian.

Edited by Julian

Does "Might sell one" mean I;m half way to having one?!!! If so do I need to take out a mortgage?!! and how do I pay you, Cheque or PayPal? I still don't like the word MIGHT!!!!!

Julian.

It means delivered first class Royal Mail parcels to your doorstep for £52.00

That's about double the last group buy price andincludes about £7.00 delivery. You can have a pair for £100

I won't apologise for the price as I have to wait for the next group buy to replenish my stock and if it doesn't happen / not available then I'll have to pay through the nose to replace.

Those who have taken advantage of the group buys I do know anticipation and stacking these things in the loft just in case means laying out to save later.

U'll prob kick off a group buy in a month and usually takes one month to gather money and another for delivery. Might or might not happen.

FYI if you want to use the original jack in these you need to recycle your old jacking tubes as per my Manta project thread.

If you have it and don't like it send it back for a refund minus my postage costs, return at your expense. Pattern parts aren't perfect. No warranty of any kind implied or given.

It means delivered first class Royal Mail parcels to your doorstep for £52.00

That's about double the last group buy price andincludes about £7.00 delivery. You can have a pair for £100

I won't apologise for the price as I have to wait for the next group buy to replenish my stock and if it doesn't happen / not available then I'll have to pay through the nose to replace.

Those who have taken advantage of the group buys I do know anticipation and stacking these things in the loft just in case means laying out to save later.

U'll prob kick off a group buy in a month and usually takes one month to gather money and another for delivery. Might or might not happen.

FYI if you want to use the original jack in these you need to recycle your old jacking tubes as per my Manta project thread.

If you have it and don't like it send it back for a refund minus my postage costs, return at your expense. Pattern parts aren't perfect. No warranty of any kind implied or given.

Thanks for the reply, but as things are at the moment, I'll have to weld a patch on the old one, not the correct way to do things I know, but worst things happen at sea!!!!!!!

Edited by Julian

Hi,

We can probably get some jacking points. They aren' t cheap, about 113 euro per jacking point.,,, shipment is probably about 25 to 30 euro depending on your address.

Nothing is guarenteed, we first have to buy them ourselves, so prices can change.

edit: I assume it is for a Manta A. For manta B we have them for 56 euro per jacking point.

With kind regards,

M&M Dronten

info@mmdronten.nl

www.mmdronten.nl

Edited by M&M Dronten

The above really does show the value of group buys and speculating on filling your loft as I think the above for Manta B works out at around £58???

Last group buy price was about £22 something each plus delivery!

What the retailers have that group buys do not, of course, is that level of instant service

I think if you're an avid Manta fan and habitually restore these things you tend to keep some stock.

I've benefitted from the group buys in the past and have some wing rail repairs sections, chasis swan necks, probably 2 sets of jacking points rear wheel arch sections etc etc.

Keep up the good work Phil!!

Group buys are more advantageous of couse, but what Mantadoc remarked, you have to wait longer. But if you can arrange a bulk order, we can see what we can do (not only for the jacking points, but for all parts you need). I doubt if we can get to the 22 pounds, shipping costs inlcuded, they are to rare nowdays to do that.

If you do find them a lot cheaper elsewhere, please let me know!

have you tried klokkerholm.com always worth a look bought a pair four years ago for £25.00 each .i was workin with some danes at the time and they brought me them over in there hand luggage.

Apparently they don't sell direct to the public, hence the group buys

What is the chances of someone having an O/S/F. Jacking Point for sale, I'm sure there must be one lurking around somewhere! I had hopes of having one made by a local engineering firm, but when I showed them what it looked like they backed down :(

All Sorted now, Father Xmas has come early, and fixed me up with TWO BRAND NEWY ones, This is a brilliant club, well worth the membership. :thumbup