Twin Lights

cupas

New ones available from E-Bay aswell My link

!By-6SdQB2k~$(KGrHqV,!hEEw5h+7,JzBMUB46TWsQ~~_35.JPG

They have H4 outers and H1 inners so you get 4 full beams rather than some of the original lights that the outers were only dip.

Does it corectly fit on manta b? I don't see one thing. How does it approve on frames?

also does it suit on Europe road? Because we cant use lights from England on LIthuania Roads, because we have left hand drive and lights shy to another side.

also does it suit on Europe road? Because we cant use lights from England on LIthuania Roads, because we have left hand drive and lights shy to another side.

Sorry didn't realise you wanted lamps for a left hand drive car, didn't say that in the first post.

Not sure you'll get them in the UK, i'd think its would be easier to get them from the USA or somewhere that actually drives on the left.

i would also be interested in these lamps but

would need to see the backs of lamps to see how they are mounted..

My mate bought a set and from memory they have the same mount on the rear as the cibie/lucas original lamps (the 3 small flat raised tabs).

Certainly he mounted them with the original plastic screw threaded rods with the clip/hooks on the ends so must be similar.

• 2 weeks later...

I've made some replacement ones in the past.

From memory i used 8mm threaded rod

For the lamp end i put a hacksaw blade cut at an angle just over half way through which can then hook onto the metal tab of the lamp

I then threaded a nut towards the cut and slid a washer on after, this was followed with a spring and another washer

The first nut and washer is just to give the spring something to push against, 2nd washer may not be required as the spring can push against the surround.

Instead of the nut i did tack weld the washer in place once and that also works well.

Then carefully place the lamp into the surrounds feeding the 3 rods through the holes (thats the tricky bit)

add washers and nuts and you can the adjust the lamps and they will hold in place like the originals.

I'll try to remember to remove one and take a picture of the setup at some point as the description is a bit hard to follow :blink:

I've made some replacement ones in the past.

From memory i used 8mm threaded rod

For the lamp end i put a hacksaw blade cut at an angle just over half way through which can then hook onto the metal tab of the lamp

I then threaded a nut towards the cut and slid a washer on after, this was followed with a spring and another washer

The first nut and washer is just to give the spring something to push against, 2nd washer may not be required as the spring can push against the surround.

Instead of the nut i did tack weld the washer in place once and that also works well.

Then carefully place the lamp into the surrounds feeding the 3 rods through the holes (thats the tricky bit)

add washers and nuts and you can the adjust the lamps and they will hold in place like the originals.

I'll try to remember to remove one and take a picture of the setup at some point as the description is a bit hard to follow :blink:

This would be a great help if you could sir!