Manta B Exclusive Coupe Rear Bumper

steve price

SDC10268.jpg

rear bumper good condition,no sagging,all mounting points good,has got the number plate bulb holders,needs flatin and painting £50 collection only or arrange your own courier

looking for good grey exc coupe boot mat if you got one perhaps we can have a deal

steve

i know that smart arse? but then how much is someone goin to want for a good boot mat then?? cos you cant get the parts ova the counter in vauxhalls can you

thought youd known beta :angry:

ps

i paid you £10 for a fog lamp mind,just to put it into context

would have preffered if you said steve its not worth the money try £20 then i could have explained that im after a P/X FOR A BOOT MAT

Edited by steve price

i know that smart arse? but then how much is someone goin to want for a good boot mat then?? cos you cant get the parts ova the counter in vauxhalls can you

ps

would have preffered if you said steve its not worth the money try £20 then i could have explained that im after a P/X FOR A BOOT MAT

Hi, if you get me a price for delivery to Ireland, I'm interested,

regards,

Luke (rear bumper only)

Ps have you any other parts for sale?

ps

You may have preferred me to say that but I was being a smart arse as you nicely put it and wasn't actually questioning the price Mr Price. I hoped you would understand I was just making a quipp about the price, Price. Hence the emoticon I used in the same way you've used the angry one :huh:

Still, I very much appreciate your previous business and I hope you sell your bumper for your asking urm.. price.

:thumbup rick bad day at black rock for me?avin a shite time at the minute all i really want is a good mat for my coupe and the bumper is just a bargaining tool,thinking im going to try the woolies web site that exclusive opel gave me

we all have crap days sometimes m8 just forget the quip ok

steve

• 8 years later...