Gte Hatch Wireing Loom Wanted

maher the hermit

Hi all i'm after a complete GTE hatch wiring loom mine has been butchered over the years with alarms ect so i want a clean uncut messed about with loom from the front to the rear COMPLETE

It has to be a GTE HATCH loom ONLY. 1.8's and coupes are diffrent I:E coupes dont have the rear wash wipe and fuel tank wireing is in a diffrent place ect ect and the 1.8 has no wiring in the loom for the fuel pump and poss other little bits i cant think of?

Name your price and postage please or if close enough to warwickshire will come and remove if still in car.

Mick

Hi all i'm after a complete GTE hatch wiring loom mine has been butchered over the years with alarms ect so i want a clean uncut messed about with loom from the front to the rear COMPLETE

It has to be a GTE HATCH loom ONLY. 1.8's and coupes are diffrent I:E coupes dont have the rear wash wipe and fuel tank wireing is in a diffrent place ect ect and the 1.8 has no wiring in the loom for the fuel pump and poss other little bits i cant think of?

Name your price and postage please or if close enough to warwickshire will come and remove if still in car.

Mick

if u dont have any luck i have a gte coupe one avalible

i got a gte hatch loom off snowy a while ago, will take a look at it see if its been moded with alarms and such. if not i could drop it at nec in a few week or sort out postage to you.price is free + P+P