Commodore B Limited Slip Diff

paul1393

I need to have the LSD in my Commodore axled manta "a" re-built.... or find a new one. There is a lot of play in mine which shows up as clunking as the drive is taken up. I cannot replace it with a Manta lsd as they are a different size.The crown wheel and pinion are properly set so I know the problem is the LSD.

Can anyone help with the name of a company who would rebuild my LSD or sell me one to fit a Commodore B axle? Any help appreciated. Thank you, Paul

Edited by paul1393

408812 8777340 DISK LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL REKORD/C-D-E-COMMO

408813 8977341 DISK LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL REKORD/C-D-E-COMMO

408843 8977343 DISK LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL REKORD/C-D-E-COMMO

are in stock!

Do you have the sun wheels (these are the cogs driven by the half shafts) and planet gears -the two or sometimes four small gears on the spindle/spindles at the center of the LSD? Please pm me with prices.

Thanks, Paul.

Do you have the sun wheels (these are the cogs driven by the half shafts) and planet gears -the two or sometimes four small gears on the spindle/spindles at the center of the LSD? Please pm me with prices.

Thanks, Paul.

The gears from the LSD planetary system are no more available many years now....only the normal ones may exist.....

If you may want more details....pm me

This dude had one on gaybay last week, too stupid to do the link but here's the item no 290495416115.

Started at 150 but nobody went for it.

steve-m124 is the dude.:rolleyes:

Thank you Falk5150 I've sent him a message, here's hoping he's still got it and it's a good one :thumbup