Opel Ascona Wanted

opelscott22

Im after an Ascona if anyone knows of one for sale? prefer a 2 door but I could live with a 4 door.

Im not after one to chop up and make a 400 rep, just want a nice clean usable car to got to shows and runs in.

I have a budget of £3500

Can anyone help?

I have a low milage mk1 cav 4 door here, Its unusual because it has no rust, nor has it had any. Its been dry stroed for years and I bought it for spare for my Ascona but Its way too good to use as a donor car.

Its T reg, It needs paint and love but its an excellent base for a project.

Its the same car as my Ascona but with a cav nose, I really want to do it up myself but I really have no time.

Also it will be a fraction of your budget leaving you with a big chunk to get it how you want it.

Hello,

Theres a bloke called Andy Turner who imports quite a few 2 door Asconas from Germany. I've seen a few of his cars at Billing before.He doesn't buy junk , the cars are sensibly priced and usually don't have sunroofs so you stand a better chance of buying a decent shell. I think he is called "drew" on here and is selling an Exclusive coupe in the classifieds . If I wanted another Ascona i'd buy one off him. hope this helps...

Luke

Hello,

Theres a bloke called Andy Turner who imports quite a few 2 door Asconas from Germany. I've seen a few of his cars at Billing before.He doesn't buy junk , the cars are sensibly priced and usually don't have sunroofs so you stand a better chance of buying a decent shell. I think he is called "drew" on here and is selling an Exclusive coupe in the classifieds . If I wanted another Ascona i'd buy one off him. hope this helps...

Luke

I bought an Ascona off Andy on ebay and if anything it was a better shell than described.I would have no hesitation in buying again off him.:thumbup