Lower Columb Steering Uj And Xe Exhaust Manifold

si-north

Hi guys. I'm looking for a steering UJ that goes at the bottom of the columb. Not the rubber one, the metal one like a little prop UJ. I need one before the front beam goes back in as mine has siezed solid!!

Also I was just going to mod the standard xe manifold as the budget's always tight, but has anyone got one laying about???

Cheers

Edited by si-north

Hi guys. I'm looking for a steering UJ that goes at the bottom of the columb. Not the rubber one, the metal one like a little prop UJ. I need one before the front beam goes back in as mine has siezed solid!!

Also I was just going to mod the standard xe manifold as the budget's always tight, but has anyone got one laying about???

Cheers

The metal joint is at 80Euros+post costs

905204 3455209 COUPLING STEERING GEAR TO COLUMN

Edited by OPEL PARTS GREECE

Cheers

Got a manifold £30 plus postage and i've also got new stainless UJ'S £70.00 plus postage.

• 2 weeks later...