Hello Just Joined The Forum

mantaman1

Hi All

Newbie to the forum but not the Vauxhall and Opel although have been out of it for the past 10yrs or so. I have owened and drive MK1 CAVS,OPEL ASCONA`S BOTH 2 AND 4 DOOR (wish i had kept the orange 2 door) , MANTA`S B AND C SERIES STANDARD,16V AND TURBO AND A COUPLE OF HS CHEVETTES.

I presently own a 18s hatch that requires some work and an Exclusive modified by a chap called Dave Peace. The car was featured in Fast Car and Triple C when Dave owned the car.

The car itself is D plate exclusive approx 36k ish on the clock (IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME WELL) spec as follows:-

Calibra Turbo powered

400 live rear axel (opel commodore gse lsd) with AP4 POTS

Works 400 alloy front hubs 400 steering pegs and AP4 POTS

Works bias brake pedal box

High ratio steering rack

SAFETY DEVICE roll cage fitted

I also have a garage full of spares various spares doors,bonnets,head lamps,spare commodore gse lsd axle and front hubs,steel torque tube,quick rack, wings all in various quantities the more rare stuff will be in ones.

Now the sad thing is that both car have been garaged for the last 10yrs and due to continuous work and family commitments I no that I am not going to do anything with them for some foreseeable future.

So any body that may be interest please keep an eye out as I will be selling up sometime this year.

Hope to be speaking to some of you soon.

AL.

hi and welcome, well ur coupe sounds like my dream car i am about start building, is it for sale yet, as it may be a quicker and more cost effective way getting to how i would

like my dream manta to be!!! dont really want to start stripping out my 1 family owner 87 exc coupe but it was the best i could find either way !! drop me a mail if it may be forsale or parts to help me build mine !!!

good luck mantadog