Manta B Berlinetta

asamanta

IMG00189-20100721-2100.jpg?t=1294706602IMG00182-20100721-2057.jpg?t=1294706688

IMG00186-20100721-2058.jpg?t=1294706688IMG00187-20100721-2059.jpg?t=1294706688

Hi there rubbish on the computer so pictures will have to follow if anyones interested! Red 83 Manta 1.8s Berlinetta coupe,77000 miles full service history from original dealer,6 months mot,all mot's,receipts etc, 2 previouse owners, totally original,unmarked interior orig stereo etc,alloys as new not refurbed,bodywork excellent also bright straight etc,new rear springs,stainless exhaust,battery. Bad point rust around sunroof area. Selling due to a restoration project so am obviously looking for what its woth but what is that for one with history?Is 3k about right? originally wanted to store her and give to my boys when they pass test but funds dont permit as usual! I am based in suffolk so any can look t any time look forward to some sort of feed back or advise as to what its worth cheers happy new year.

Any questions please call 07896988168

Edited by asamanta

Brianm;

You are quite right...... missed that completely.

"Hi there rubbish on the computer so pictures will have to follow if anyones interested! Red 83 Manta 1.8s Berlinetta coupe,77000 miles full service history from original dealer,6 months mot,all mot's,receipts etc, 2 previouse owners, totally original,unmarked interior orig stereo etc,alloys as new not refurbed,bodywork excellent also bright straight etc,new rear springs,stainless exhaust,battery. Bad point rust around sunroof area. Selling due to a restoration project so am obviously looking for what its woth but what is that for one with history?Is 3k about right? originally wanted to store her and give to my boys when they pass test but funds dont permit as usual! I am based in suffolk so any can look t any time look forward to some sort of feed back or advise as to what its worth cheers happy new year."

John