Heater Motor Wanted For B/c Etc

399Road

Has anyone got a decent Heater motor for sale? The contacts are knackered in mine and it keeps cutting out. I'm located in Chesterfield, Derbyshire but don't mind paying for postage and packaging if you are miles away. Thanks for reading this.....Luke

Has anyone got a decent Heater motor for sale? The contacts are knackered in mine and it keeps cutting out. I'm located in Chesterfield, Derbyshire but don't mind paying for postage and packaging if you are miles away. Thanks for reading this.....Luke

pm sent

Thankyou for all the replies,

The motor is for my Ascona which is LHD . I thought a Manta RHD one was the same, just fitted at a different angle. I'm very interested in the new LHD one in Nottingham . Any idea of a price please Alymac? Thanks again for all quick replies. I had to walk to work this morning as Ascona's locks had frozen solid and the key would only go in half way! The joys of running old cars all year round...... Luke

will rotate the other way and fan blades face the other way, check out the photo if it looks the same as yours,

part number says lhd, but has been scored out and new rhd number pencilled in, believe its lhd,

was asking £40

009-37.jpg

Edited by alymac

Thanks for your help Monkeynuts and Alymac,

The motor in Alymac's picture looks as if the fan blades rotate in the same direction as mine and at £40 for a brand new one 30 minutes drive away I think I'll buy this one. I've sent you a PM Alymac. Thanks again Monkeynuts..... Luke. ( If the motor doesn't work on my LHD car, I can always use it on my RHD Manta. )