More 1800 Bits! And Some Other Stuff

spiney_norman

Got some more 1800 bits for sale - don't worry guys, this one was well beyond saving, even for someone like Mantadoc.

Gearbox - £100. Untested, I'm assured it was perfect when the car it came from was laid up in August '97. Can be collected from SA18 or CF24. SOLD

Engine mounts, standard stuff, £35 plus a fiver postage.SOLD

Distributor, comes with alloy bracket, camshaft pulley, drive belt etc, also untested so no guarantees but it's basically all there, £40 plus £7 postage.

Pair of Exclusive rear bumpers, one in Starmist black and one in Monaco blue, both came from hatches but I think they're the same for the coupes, £15 each, can look into posting if anyone wants them.

5 Berlinetta 13" alloys, scrap value, somebody give me a fiver each and take them away.

Driver's door from a Monaco blue GT/E Exclusive, very good, still has glass and some internals, £20, collection only.SOLD

Couple of windscreen rubber seals in very good condition, £20 each plus £5 postage.

13" Cavalier Rostyles - take them away. Free. I don't want them any more. Got plenty, let me know if you want any.

1800 propshaft, comes with the spring and the U bolts complete with locking tabs and nuts, £20 plus a tenner postage. SOLD

2 sets of black surround rear lights, tenner a pair with a fiver postage.

Plenty of glass, various tints, mostly hatchback. Let me know what you want, I might have it.

1800 cylinder head and camshaft carrier, was in excellent working order when removed. £10 to anyone who wants to collect or I weigh it in.

Set of 5 steel wheels off an 1800 GT, look the same as the ones fitted to Novas of the same era. Useless tyres, take them away for free.

Weber 32/34 DMTL carb taken off an 1800, looks newish and was running beautifully. Doesn't come with any adaptor plates or anything else, free 1800 airbox if you want to collect it. £30 plus £7 postage without the airbox.

5 speed tunnel top sections, got 1 available. Perfect for converting an earlier car from 4 speed to 5 if you don't mind cutting the floor a bit! £20 plus £4 postage.

That's about all I can think of right now, but if there's anything else you want, give me a shout as my Dad's garden's full of my stuff and he'd love to get shot of it.

Edited by spiney_norman

If that's the door I had a lookat the other day Rob, I will have it, a door like that at that price is well worth keepin as a spare, if that's alright with you? I'll come over one day in the week and collect.

Julian.

Hi Tom, I'm sure I've got several period radio cassettes lying around from various cars, may not be able to find an original Manta specific one but I'm sure I can dig out something from a Royale or Senator or something similar. I'll have a hunt at the weekend and let you know what I find!