1.8 Gt/j Breaking For Spares

rust4life

Hi all,

I am sadly breaking a 1.8 GT/J hatch as I will be needing the XE/RWD parts for my chevette but most other parts will be available soon, including the complete shell with v5 should anyone need it!

All panels are sound, the shell is pretty good - certainly no rot box with just a couple of small repairs needed

4 GT/E alloys in very good condition with almost new BFGoodridge tyres

Bumpers and rear spoiler

2x sets of rear lights - one with black surrounds and one with dk red/maroon

4x parcel shelves in black - 2x coupe and 2x hatch

2x dash top instrument binnacles, set of window rubbers and various other bits and bobs

Parts that are spoken for are the engine and box, rad, brake servo/master cylinder, rear axle, front brakes and probably the nice daytona check recaros too! ;)

Plz message me if interested in any parts mentioned or not mentioned, I am located in Oxford.

74009 -

PM sent (I think!)

John -

I don't have the trim clips as the car has no trim strips but the door seals are useable - the window seals are good but the bottom sections that run along the sills are a bit scuffed and have a few small tears, would be perfectly useable but no good for a show car so depends what ur after - can send pics if you want - £10 plus postage

Mrbus -

Looking more like I'll be breaking the shell so the jacking points cd be available soon - £30 plus postage, or come and cut them out yourself! :thumbup

cheers,

Ben

Also, have been told by rick-manta (who I bought the car from) that I should mention that it is a non-sunroof model and has the non-opening rear windows which could be of use to someone.:)

John -

I don't have the trim clips as the car has no trim strips but the door seals are useable - the window seals are good but the bottom sections that run along the sills are a bit scuffed and have a few small tears, would be perfectly useable but no good for a show car so depends what ur after - can send pics if you want - £10 plus postage

Sounds like they could be a bit better condition than the ones on my car. I'll send you a PM with my email address, if you can send me some pics.

Also, have been told by rick-manta (who I bought the car from) that I should mention that it is a non-sunroof model and has the non-opening rear windows which could be of use to someone.:)

Would have thought that if the shell is in good condition and a none sunroof model, it would be a shame to cut it up. Somebody must be looking for a good hatch shell at some point.

What colour is paintwork on the shell?

• 2 weeks later...

Wheels, wiper arms, door seals and sun visors now sold -

loads of bits still available including:-

bodyshell

all panels

bumpers and spoilers

rear lights x2 sets

parcel shelves x4!

centre consoles x2

non-opening rear windows

dash pods x2

dash etc...

must go to a good home! B)

You're not kidding!

IMG_2526.jpg

Those stripes are crazy :lol:

Pretty shweet huh?! :lol:

Not as cool as the duck tape racing stripes myself and Stradacab fitted to my old Sportshatch a couple of years back...

Image081.jpg

:lol:

Bet you were wincing when you had to pull that tape off again afterwards!.... or did you just leave it on? :D

• 3 weeks later...