A Series Parts Wanted

Mantney

Hello

I require a front driver side wing, a front valance and carpets for my 1973 a series. with postage to Pembrokeshire.

Best Regards

Ant

Edited by detorresa

You might need to become aquainted with a hammer and dolly and have a bash (no pun intended! :lol: ) at making one.

I still have that drivers wing available if you change your mind.

I have next week off to work on my manta so can see if I can can do something with it first if you are interested. :thumbup

You might need to become aquainted with a hammer and dolly and have a bash (no pun intended! :lol: ) at making one.

I still have that drivers wing available if you change your mind.

I have next week off to work on my manta so can see if I can can do something with it first if you are interested. :thumbup

How Much would you like for it, inc postage?

Just had a look at rough price for a courier and its coming in at near 40 quid! :blink:

Not got the wing nearby to measure so guessed size of package. (150*30*60 cm)

Unless you know anyone that travels between scotland and wales looks like its no use :(

Hmm just checked parcel force and they reckon £16.79 but only if the package is 1.5m long max, and length and girth combined is 3meters or less.

Yet another edit. Sorry my size guesstimation is prob way out. I might be able to get it within parcel force requirements in which case, I was after 30 quid for the wing so it'd be (assuming the package is acceptable to parcel force) £46.79

But couldn't tell you until the weekend for sure.

(reminder if wing condition http://forums.mantaclub.org/topic/26993-a-series-parts-wanted/page__p__190345#entry190345)

Edited by Shug

Just had a look at rough price for a courier and its coming in at near 70 quid! :blink:

Not got the wing nearby to measure so guessed size of package. (150*50*100 cm)

Unless you know anyone that travels between scotland and wales looks like its no use :(

How about Royal Mail? http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content1?catId=400031&mediaId=51000711

If it's any help, i live in North Wales and we are up to inverness next week for the week, coming home Friday (royal wedding day). I can collect the wing and bring it as far as North Wales for you (about 10 mile from wrexham), a bit closer for you but then youll have to arrange something from here unless any one else can step in and go any further, going sunday morning so let us know :thumbup

I'm happy with that if Ant is (assuming of course he wants the wing!)

:thumbup

Shug - I think if it could be posted that would be best shall i give you a ring to discuss the details? If so can i have your number or alternatively 01437 710470

Johnboy - Thank you anyway for your kind offer.