Manta Gte

ducky

IMG_1271.jpg

Hi John Lennon here, finally got another manta, 61,000 genuine miles, fully restored, new shocks, tyres, exhust. The car came over from uk 2 yrs ago, , i brought it last week. Does any one know this car or have any old pictures of it as i would like to know where it has come from, hope you enjoy the photos

Cheers John

hi guys wheels were silver but i changed them to white think they look much better ive put quad lights in it now its as clean as it looks the guy i bought it off over here spent a fortune on it wont make billing this year have to pay for the change over to irish platesah well still ive got a manta thats wat counts eh thanks for looking john

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys have to sell this beauty now as it costs to much to change over and tax over here looking for a pre 80 manta or 2500 euros as its in lovely condition and needs nothing doing thanks for looking john 00353862695071

Alright Geeza!

Once again you find a mint manta and then sell it!! Thought you would have learnt by now!! Keep it mate!!!!

:thumbuphi dom would keep it but over here too much to tax like 800 euros need one 30 years tax only 48 as usual i found a mint one but thats live how s life going for you

Dom

800 OUCH!!!! :blink:

OK thats a good enough reason to get rid off, hope you find px for an older one soon! :thumbup Its been too long since the last Billing session!!

I missed Billing this year as I lost the clutch lock nut while adjusting it, and then to add to my misery droped a valve on cylinder 2 on Friday! :angry:

Absolutly gutted mate! So I am stripping the head this weekend to see what damage has been done. :unsure:

Good luck with the sale!!

Laters

Dom

800 OUCH!!!! :blink:

OK thats a good enough reason to get rid off, hope you find px for an older one soon! :thumbup Its been too long since the last Billing session!!

I missed Billing this year as I lost the clutch lock nut while adjusting it, and then to add to my misery droped a valve on cylinder 2 on Friday! :angry:

Absolutly gutted mate! So I am stripping the head this weekend to see what damage has been done. :unsure:

Good luck with the sale!!

Laters

Dom

your luck has ent changed then allways braking your mantas you need to polish them more offen they like that he he yeah 2005 at billing if i remember got to get there next year :thumbup