Rear Window Seal / Ignition Switch/ Berlinetta Headlights

Redrob666

The list gets ever longer!!!

I am in urgent need of all of the above for my 1975 Berlinetta Coupe. The screen seal is a bit perished and leaking so I think when removed to fix the leak it is gonna fall apart. the starter has decided not to work using the key - I still have ignition but no starter operation. Investigation seems to show a faulty plastic block that the wires come from on the end of the lock barrell.. I have cobbled something with a part from a Mk2 Astra but can't put the cowl back on. I would take a complete column unit if thats what you have? And of course I still would quite like to see where I am going at night, so new or good used headlights are needed.

I would be very grateful for help sourcing any of these parts, cheers, Bob.

I might have a spare "plastic block that the wires come from on the end of the lock barrel". It was sitting on a bench and I only realised over the past few days what it was :blink: . I will hunt it out tomorrow evening and give you a shout (PM).

Rob

Thanks Rob. I am sure there will be a technical term for this part but I haven't a clue what it would be!!!

Bob.

I looked on the microfishe for the item and no there is no technical term, it's not even got a proper name and I have forgotten already.

I take it you meant this, if still wanted PM me your details for postage.

WP_000089.jpg

WP_000088.jpg

Edited by robah

Thanks a lot guys. All sorted except for the headlights, and they are what I needed the most urgently, but that's always the way. Any new or as new oblong headlights out there? I hope someone can help.

Cheers, Bob.