Are You On Here? C381 Bor

• 1 month later...

Yes it is, or was my car. Seemed the right time to sell it.

Love spending my spare time with my son, don't really love spending the weekend on a sunny day in a garage refitting a car and missing out on Adam time.

Wanted a clean out of everything manta so the new owner had everything to keep the car running for a long time.

The new owner is from Sheffield and already has the car mot'd, roof lining renewed. He's definitely the right man for that car. I made him fully aware of the club and also he could sell any surplus spares here on the club site.

Just have the granada now, a friend of mine is finishing the painting and reassembling it as part of a house refurbishment deal. The leather seats are being recoloured and conditioned by a local retrimmer.

I'll really miss driving the manta, it's like no other car. The seating position, the noise from the exhaust, the tiny dash, the hole for the radio being 50% too small.

May be in the market for another in 10 years or so. Shall still attend the east midland meet when Jonesey picks me up on the way past.

Edited by Quarter-Life-Crisis