New Manta Owner, Cheshire

Lynsey

Good evening!

Well, after years of lusting over Mantas, I have finally found one that has stolen my heart and drove a good 500+ mile round trip to pick it up this weekend. I'm sure many of you will already be familiar with it. It's a Dolphin Grey GT/E Exclusive.

I will get a few photos ready tomorrow!

• Like 4

Hi Lynsey and welcome to the Club!

I know of one Dolphin Grey Exclusive that has recently been sold and the person who sold it has a recently Restored Red GT/E Exclusive. Was this the same person you bought your Car from? If not is it the one that was for sale recently in Ireland?

I'm still waiting for my own GT/E Exclusive to come up at the right time. :D

Regards,

Jack.

Hi Lynsey and welcome to the forum and all things Manta.

If you have not joined the club as a full member can I strongly suggest you do. The small fee is easily recovered through more site access / good advice and discount at your GM parts supplier.

Hello :)

Yes, that's the one! I will join as soon as I can get onto my laptop. I've insured it today and it's time for a little drive!

Looking forward to seeing many of you at Billing, I will be on the JOV stand but please do introduce yourselves!