Photos Of The York Pub Meet

Jack

There should be Christmas cards with those pics on.  Why not an Opel Manta Calender? I would love to hang one on my wall. I know I own  a Cavalier, but there's something about the Manta, must be the nose cone, that makes it stand out.

Why not make a Club calendar? If we contribute with a picture each of our Manta we could make a Club calendar.

Why not indeed Jack, I expect we've left it a bit late for this year though. How would you go about it, would you count on the number of cars/photos, divide by twelve to have a photo for each month, or what? cos I haven't got a clue!! Also, what about cars other than the Manta, any hope for them?!!!

We have had some calendars in the past, and very good they were too. I think they were put together by Sean & Tracy Hovell, Maybe someone could volunteer to put something together for next year. I'm sure members have some great Manta, Cav and Ascona shots that could be used.

Edited by 1900SR

Why not indeed Jack, I expect we've left it a bit late for this year though. How would you go about it, would you count on the number of cars/photos, divide by twelve to have a photo for each month, or what? cos I haven't got a clue!! Also, what about cars other than the Manta, any hope for them?!!!

I have been thinking about this but I am not sure. For me personally I would want to get a Manta calendar with a Manta for each month. For example in February when it is my birthday I could get this picture of my first pub meet.

1655594_10203912946957399_47766030997066