Opel / Vauxhall parts delivered at Billing 2016

M&M Dronten

Hi,

Every year we get a lot of inquiries for parts but a lot of them bounce of because of the high shipping costs. 
This year we will attend the Billing meeting again, so we are able to bring a lot of (pre-ordered) parts with us. 

So are you in need of new original, used, or aftermarket parts which are normally not interesting to buy because of the shipment costs? Please contact us, preferably by email info@mm-opelparts.nl, and we can reserve the parts for you and bring them relatively cheap to Billing, where you can pick them up. When we have to reserve parts for you, a deposit is required. 

We recently have received many new parts, so feel free to ask any part! We have many parts that no one else is able to deliver. When you have part numbers, please note them in your message.

with kind regards,

MM-Opelparts
www.mm-opelparts.com

• Like 1

On 16-2-2016 at 2:35 PM, druid said:

Hi

Do you have the cardboard tray and surround for the radiator for a 1.8s manta (1985)?

I am sorry we dont have the cardboard tray and surround for the radiator

17 hours ago, robah said:

Do you have any more info / pictures on this from your webpage "Mud Guard" do you do left and right? and price please

Can you send this question to info@mm-opelparts.nl please then our sale support wil look for you.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6-6-2016 at 14:09, DJacobs said:

hi, my best mate needs the door rubbers, upper and lower, both sides, for his 1979 SRB coupe.if you have these, can you give me a price and i'll hand over the money on the Sunday.

Danny

Can you send this question to info@mm-opelparts.nl please then our sale support wil look for you.

On 6-6-2016 at 14:41, graham crisp said:

Hi

Do you have an Opel Manta A boot lid

Front Spoiler ( original )

On 14-6-2016 at 15:33, si-north said:

Do you do door bottoms for Chevette/Kadett C???

On 17-6-2016 at 18:14, DJacobs said:

i've PM'd my request.

Danny

We did not receive your PM