Ford Sierra Sapphire For swap?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in swapping for my 1991 Ford Sierra Sapphire Chasseur 1.8L CVH. It's got 50K on the clock, Never welded, 2 Owners from new, Complete new exhaust system fitted over a month ago. Mot till 28th September 2016.

13083164_1762610660640742_18761381068216

14 minutes ago, Tomskii said:

How will there be a meltdown? Haha

Just want to get a Manta, and I thought I could try swap it for one :lol:

Looks like a nice enough example you have there mate,however you may be better off selling it first then putting the money towards a good manta.

Unless your after a project that is,so there may be someone on here with one too many projects that will do you a swap pehaps.

Good for you for wanting a manta instead though,hope you find one and join the club.:thumbup

Been looking to join the club for nearly 2 years! But it's just finding the perfect one, right? I'd happily swap for anything, even if it needs stuff done to it, I'd hope it was something nearby, but the nearest manta I know of is like 80 miles from me! 

My Sierra is mint, garaged all its life, drives like a dream, and turns a lot of eyes. A few people think it's a Cossie with the spoiler on it haha. 

If I had the choice of any Manta to have, it would definitely be a Facelifted B, GTJ. 

I have a few people wanting the Sierra, but no one to buy so far, someone offered me a Saab 9000 and I was offered a Capri, but I'd prefer the Manta, and then I thought I could always try. ;)

10 minutes ago, Tomskii said:

Been looking to join the club for nearly 2 years! But it's just finding the perfect one, right? I'd happily swap for anything, even if it needs stuff done to it, I'd hope it was something nearby, but the nearest manta I know of is like 80 miles from me! 

My Sierra is mint, garaged all its life, drives like a dream, and turns a lot of eyes. A few people think it's a Cossie with the spoiler on it haha. 

If I had the choice of any Manta to have, it would definitely be a Facelifted B, GTJ. 

I have a few people wanting the Sierra, but no one to buy so far, someone offered me a Saab 9000 and I was offered a Capri, but I'd prefer the Manta, and then I thought I could always try. ;)

What kind of money are you after for your sierra mate:unsure:

Which do you prefer the coupe or hatchback manta.:unsure:

Have you tried selling your car on a ford club/forum at all or ebay?,shouldn't have any probs selling it if its as good as you say mate.

The manta that's 80 miles from you whats that one like have you seen it, if not there may be a club member closer that could check it out for you.if its a good un its worth the travel:thumbup

It is a club member that's 80 miles from me! It's in good condition, if I sell the Sierra I want to buy his, it's a grey Berlinetta hatch. 

About 1.2-1.8K for the Sierra. I think that's reasonable, I prefer coupe, but I know I wouldn't get one for the price I sell my Sierra and the money I have on me, so I'd rather a hatch. 

• Like 1