I have my A series

novaman

Hi chaps, I've been a member before, had 2 GTE Hatches, one was an exclusive, both were great fun, always hankered after an A series though & thanks to Paul B I now own one.

It needs a bit of work, so I may be posting a few questions over the coming years.

The initial concept for the car is road based, I've no intention to take it on track, I also will never be selling it so I want to get it right for me.

So I am looking to use the Ford small block V8 with tremec T5, Salisbury 4HA axle and jag LSD.

Here she is:

IMG_1606.JPG

IMG_1609.JPG

• Like 3

And another A series! Where are the all coming from :-) Welcome to the world of the Manta A :-)

Has yours got OZ wheels on it?

I have these on my A. I also have some parts links on my site if you are looking for places to get parts for the A series.

www.theopelproject.com

Andy

220520121585-1024x768.jpg

Hi Andy , yes they are oz f1 but only to roll it around on, hopefully going for some split rims in time. Fairly sure this car been in a few members hands. Planning to give it a new lease of life.