Manta b chrome bumper front number plate 'brackets''hangers/cage

akas

Hi

was converting my plastic bumper Sr Berlinetta to chrome bumpers when realised I was missing the number plate bracket. Also does anyone have the 2 bolts front and back which secure the ends of the bumper ro the wings?, the ones I removed are self tapping for the plastic ones so I need the normal ones- obviously cavalier ones will fit here also I think.

while I'm on, has anybody done a similar conversion, if so how/where did you locate your front indicators? Did you weld brackets on or is there any clamps that I can use to suspend from bumpers?- I don't like drilling bodywork!!!! I'm contemplating fabricating some and mounting from light wiper bracket mountings. Any suggestions appreciated:) Anyone know of any small clamps that may suffice?.

cheers

alan

Edited by akas

I have taken a photo of the position of the indicators on my coupe. The indicator is fixed to a bracket that is welded/bolted  to the lower valance , I would call the shape of the bracket a “ top hat “. 

6DD54675-1298-40BC-B206-2838C9D644D9.jpeg

I can supply you these brackets removed from my 400r build also may have a spare number plate bracket do you need the white square inserts that push into front lower panel the screws go into which hold the number plate bracket