Door window seals

Chrome strip under doors/sill

1900 badge

Dash top without cracks

Bonnet

Boot lid 

Right hand side Front Wing

Think that's it for the moment!😁

Will travel ANYWHERE I can drive if parts are available.

Edited by Bruce Hockley

• Bruce Hockley changed the title to A series Throttle Pedal, Window and Door Seals Wanted plus other bits

I have lots of rubber bits but would need to have a sort through and see what i have as its all just stuck in a box in the loft! I have a boot lid that i was keeping for mine but as the one on it came out ok i could probably let it go. I would need to check on price as not sure what they are worth now.

I did have some window rubber insert trim, so will need to see if i still have that but think i only had enough for one window.

Andy

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bruce Hockley said:

I see you are in Bournemouth. 

Not too bad a trip.😁

That's not far at all. We quite often go up to Bath for the odd weekend away.

I will have a good rummage in the loft tomorrow and let you know what rubber parts i come across and gets some pics of the boot lid.

Andy

Ok, i've got the boot lid but need to move some stuff about to get it out as its buried under a pile of other bits. I can do this on Tuesday.

I have one door seal (but need to check which side it fits)

and i have the rubber that goes right from the front a pillar right around to under the rear quarter (I have highlighted it on the attached pic)

one side is fully completed but the other side has the bit that goes under the rear quarter missing. (Again i need to check sides)

I can check sides and take pics on Tuesday.

Andy

20220318_133254-1140x660.jpg

Right, sorted the rubber bits out today, I had to get the car out to match them up and of course as it was dry take it for a run 🙂

I have a drivers door rubber. 

Drivers side complete rubber that i highlighted in my pic, another drivers with the bit under the rear quarter glass missing and the passengers with the same bit missing.

They glued that lower part to the other section so after a while the boding comes away. Bit of evo stick so do the trick!

I will dig out the boot tomorrow as had a busy work day today, not helped by taking the car out, but it had to be done!!

Andy

20220407_163648.jpg

20220407_163610.jpg

Definitely need the full drivers side as mine is just tigerseal under the window. 😅

If you need an excuse for a run out, bring them up to me and I will pay you fuel on top of what you want for bits. Means I can check your car out too.😉

On 07/04/2022 at 21:07, Bruce Hockley said:

Definitely need the full drivers side as mine is just tigerseal under the window. 😅

If you need an excuse for a run out, bring them up to me and I will pay you fuel on top of what you want for bits. Means I can check your car out too.😉

Sounds like a plan. Not sure what the fuel cost will be!! I need a proper run out in it as Southampton is the furthest i have been so far.

When is best for you? the weekend or in the week?

I have the boot out now and will take a couple of picks early in the week and we can work out a price and if you want me to bring all the rubbers so you can see what you want that is not a problem.

Andy

On 10/04/2022 at 08:30, Bruce Hockley said:

I work from home but don't get a lot of time during the week. I am off the weekend so that's best for me or evening after 5.30pm

Just send me your number and we can sort it out.

No problem, will message you my number, weekends would probably best as i haven't had the headlights aligned yet since it has been back on the road so not sure what it will be like at night!!

Got some pics of the boot and will send them across tonight.

Andy

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bruce

Can't believe there is a fellow A series owner right on my doorstep! I am in Warminster! I have quite a few spare parts that I have gathered over the years. Let me know what else you need and I will also have a rummage 😀

Alan

• Like 1