Manta Coupe Door cards & Window Winding handles

Six-cylinder

Unfortunately my door cards are missing and didn't come with the car.

What I would really like is to buy a nice pair of 1976 beige coupe door trims. However I realise they are in short supply and would consider the wrong colour. Even the tatty ones you are never going to fit would be useful for me as I have none.

The window winder handles are also missing and I need to buy a pair. They are the ones with the fine spline.

IMG_20230404_172922 crop window winder broad.jpg

I’m fairly certain I have a complete later beige interior that I’m not going to use……. I’ll try get up to my unit tomorrow and have a look for you…. It’s not the correct one, but it’ll do the job? 

• Like 3

On 28/06/2023 at 23:27, MrCarlos said:

I can do some beige door cards , scruffy and cheap, pretty sure.

Definitely have the correct window winders 🙂

Hi

Are you planning to visit Sywell for the ABOA 2023? If you are just going for one day I will pick the day I visit to meet you as I am only 28 miles from Sywell.

I would like to buy:

• The red Automatic centre console with gear position indicator
  • Door cards, first choice is beige, but I have none so any early colour is better than none. Sutty has latter ones if all else fails but I need to let him know if I need them. 
  • 2 x Window winding handles, beige are first choice.

What can you spare and how much do you want for it?

I am really looking forward to having my Manta on the road and we are on the home stretch. It is with a garage who do not do restorations so we have to call it recommissioning with the aim to make it drive, safe and legal. 

Kind regards

Chris

11 hours ago, Six-cylinder said:

Hi

Are you planning to visit Sywell for the ABOA 2023? If you are just going for one day I will pick the day I visit to meet you as I am only 28 miles from Sywell.

I would like to buy:

• The red Automatic centre console with gear position indicator
  • Door cards, first choice is beige, but I have none so any early colour is better than none. Sutty has latter ones if all else fails but I need to let him know if I need them. 
  • 2 x Window winding handles, beige are first choice.

What can you spare and how much do you want for it?

I am really looking forward to having my Manta on the road and we are on the home stretch. It is with a garage who do not do restorations so we have to call it recommissioning with the aim to make it drive, safe and legal. 

Kind regards

Chris

Hiya chris - ill get it all out for you tomorrow and post pics 🙂

I am going to sywell but im only travelling in a manta coupe and already have a lot of parts booked to bring as well as a large son plus camping gear for the whole weekend -  i couldnt fetch these too.

Shipping beforehand isnt a problem though 🙂

13 hours ago, MrCarlos said:

Hiya chris - ill get it all out for you tomorrow and post pics 🙂

I am going to sywell but im only travelling in a manta coupe and already have a lot of parts booked to bring as well as a large son plus camping gear for the whole weekend -  i couldnt fetch these too.

Shipping beforehand isnt a problem though 🙂

Thank you.

Hiya chris - auto centre console, good condition all round , its £30

Actually have a choice on the door cards , scruffy pair with speakers in them are £20

Much nicer pair without speakers are £40

20230703_160856.jpg

20230703_160902.jpg

20230703_162417.jpg

4 hours ago, MrCarlos said:

Actually have a choice on the door cards , scruffy pair with speakers in them are £20

Much nicer pair without speakers are £40

20230703_160856.jpg

20230703_160902.jpg

20230703_162417.jpg

Better door cards please.

I also need a pair of window winder handles with trims if they have them, both armrests, internal door handle surround trims, internal door lock trim surrounds and one door pocket.  In addition my front footwell side trims are in very poor condition if you have any better ones.

I have tried to PM you and it says you don't except them so here is my email to talk about payments. cvsmith@tiscali.co.uk

IMG_20230703_202901 broad.jpg

• 3 weeks later...