gettin there

im gettin there after a few months of sustained cutting swearing filling and welding.rear arches are sorted,passenger and driver side footwell nicely welded up,all the little dings have been flatted and i think my friendly spray gun guy has done the paint today,but i havent seen that yet.now i just need to sort the oil pressure relief valve and stop the clutch tensioning stud from unwinding itself which could be a bitch as i think the thread on it has a cross thread and i cant get a locking nut on it.i wish now i would have had the bottle to have a go at the welding myself but im sure there will be other opportunities for that[:0].roofs looking good as well which was a major headache,a bit of cutting and glassing has sorted it hopefully for a few years yet. c523 dyx will go in for an experimental mot soon,fingers crossed and hopefully some pics will follow soon

boonlocks,ive broke something else now

.. ( )

That's looking really nice - and the same colour as mine[8D]

How much is the re-paint costing you? Just curious sinec mine will need the same job when all the work is done.......

Carlos[:D]

1984 "C" Coupe Red Top 16v - B623RWW

OMOC Member#5937

IMG_0732compressed%20sig.jpg

Free me!!!!!

i dont know what the colour is,s`pose i should really[:I]

its green,that much i do know.including the welding to the floor/footwells/chassis legs/sills/back end(may as well have stuck a new manta onto one of the wings!!)it was £800.the guy has also sorted some bubbles on the roof 2 x dodgy rear arches,flatted all over(there were a lot of dings)and sprayed all the door shuts.gotta get the clutch and pressure relief valve sorted now along with some electrics.

boonlocks,ive broke something else now

.. ( )

• 2 months later...

im not getting there anymore!!!!

both footwells now have some lovely large holes in them now i have removed all that black gunk off the floor. passenger side jacking point looks like it`s held on with spit and boot polish and thedrivers side aint much better.looks like im gonna have to learn how to weld........

pics to follow soon

http://www.sitevendor.net/mysite2530/