Howdy.!

jasonj

I've been browsing around the site for a few weeks now and thought i should really introduce myself. Ive owned Opels for almost 20 years, most being Ascona's and Manta's. I don't own a manta at present, but i do have a 2 door Ascona B which I'm planning to start getting back on the road in the spring. It's been a while since I got my hands dirtly on an Opel so I may be asking some dumb ass questions (apologies in advance).

Hope my lack of Manta ownership is ok with you guys..?

Howdy Jason! Welcome to the forum and you should know there are plenty of club members who own Asconas or MK1 Cavaliers which are incorporated in the club. There's even a lineup for them in the annual concourse, so they're just as part of the manta club as mantas

I'll ask the dumb-ass question then, where are you from ? ? ? . . . Welcome to you whatever your answer is and wherever you may be, as Rick says, plenty of saloons on here and you will be made to feel part of the club with your 'Scone :thumbup

Cheers, Colin.

I'll ask the dumb-ass question then, where are you from ? ? ? . . . Welcome to you whatever your answer is and wherever you may be, as Rick says, plenty of saloons on here and you will be made to feel part of the club with your 'Scone :thumbup

Cheers, Colin.

Hi Colin.

I live in Wrexham. The car is in cumbria though which a bit of a problem. :brick .