Hatches Being Broken

i have been to look at them its a shame as the white hatch was a 35k miles exclusive auto quite a rare motor, chassis rails are mint, a posts mint inner wings mint, roof unmarked interior was well above average.

:blink: .

Edited by rutts

Just come back from getting sum bits off the white exclusive!!! the car is a Minta. Shame its being broken.

The Shell is for sale maybe worth getting if i hadn't spent hours on welding my shell and de-sun roofing it i would have had it.

The Black GTE is the on that were on Ebay before Xmas, it had a damaged front panel and a damaged passenger door and sill.

He also has a very clean GTE Exclusive hatch in monaco blue this is why he ended up with the 2 Mantas on ebay he needed spares for this car, and the bits he doesn't heed are for sale.

I got some carpets (Front and Rear), gear lever surround, grab handles (unbroken) all for £40 didn't think this was bad.

Just come back from getting sum bits off the white exclusive!!! the car is a Minta. Shame its being broken.

The Shell is for sale maybe worth getting if i hadn't spent hours on welding my shell and de-sun roofing it i would have had it.

The Black GTE is the on that were on Ebay before Xmas, it had a damaged front panel and a damaged passenger door and sill.

He also has a very clean GTE Exclusive hatch in monaco blue this is why he ended up with the 2 Mantas on ebay he needed spares for this car, and the bits he doesn't heed are for sale.

I got some carpets (Front and Rear), gear lever surround, grab handles (unbroken) all for £40 didn't think this was bad.

thanks fo that i thought i recognised the black one, your parts did'nt seem a bad price either:thumbup

thanks fo that i thought i recognised the black one, your parts did'nt seem a bad price either:thumbup

barrys11.jpgantagte2009/barrys08.jpg

I def recognise the black one,it used to belong to val entwisle south east area rep.

shame as it used to be a nice motor,and had been pampered for most of its life,before it came to this after she sold it i think its had many owners.

barrys11.jpgantagte2009/barrys08.jpg

I def recognise the black one,it used to belong to val entwisle south east area rep.

shame as it used to be a nice motor,and had been pampered for most of its life,before it came to this after she sold it i think its had many owners.

yes i saw it driving around wakefield last year and it looked a nice motor, then it ended up with a smashed door and sill parked in drive just up the road from me.........shame