New A Series

andyth

Hello every one, My names Andy and I thought Id let you know about my new Manta A which I actually brought in feb but just got round to posting about. I had an A series in the 90's for about 10 years which I sadly had to sell when my first son was born, and have dreamt ever since of replacing. My wife has finally had enough of me going on about Mantas and told me to buy anouther one to hope fully shut me up (she secretely likes them as much as I do). So I quickly found a great example before she could change her mind. We now own a beautiful Series A 1.6 s in yellow and have become typical Sunday drivers,only taking her out on glorious sunny days (not that often).

Same thing happend to me andy when my daughter was born with my manta b, I did the same thing when a mate was selling his manta b 2 years ago, mine was a bit of a bucket but it will soon be back on the road, hope u enjoy your blast from the past :thumbup

Is it the one that used to belong to Beth (NNG)? If so, well done that's a lovely example. It's also the only A I've seen randomly on the road, I passed it one day in Norfolk before Beth got it. Best bit was I was in my A as well. I then saw it at the Norwich show.

1600DeLuxeedit.jpg

Edited by 1900SR

Is it the one that used to belong to Beth (NNG)? If so, well done that's a lovely example. It's also the only A I've seen randomly on the road, I passed it one day in Norfolk before Beth got it. Best bit was I was in my A as well. I then saw it at the Norwich show.

1600DeLuxeedit.jpg

Yes thats the one. Shes in lovely nick generally. I've taken the interior out while we sort out a couple of rust patches in the floor pan then going to rub down the old under seal and reseal (should be a lovely job) . Then hope fully well be ready for Billings in July

Same thing happend to me andy when my daughter was born with my manta b, I did the same thing when a mate was selling his manta b 2 years ago, mine was a bit of a bucket but it will soon be back on the road, hope u enjoy your blast from the past :thumbup

nice one hope you get your manta back on the road soon and have some fun