Billing On Saturday

numbersix

I would dearly love to come, but it sounds like Sunday is the best day and that happens to be my daughters Birthday.

My question is. Is there any point in coming on Saturday? If so, would I be able to park next to a load of Manta's, or will I have to leave my pride and joy parked with the general public?

Thanks for any help.

saturday is still worth comeing over for. There will still be alot of mantas and the auto jumble.

yes the OMOC holds it's concoures on the Sunday and some members can only make the Sunday but most of us are there both days.

you have to be a paid up member to park in the omoc field

perhaps you could join up on the day :thumbup

Do you know if that's possible, or is it wishful thinking in my favour? I once was a member way way back.

saturday is still worth comeing over for. There will still be alot of mantas and the auto jumble.

yes the OMOC holds it's concoures on the Sunday and some members can only make the Sunday but most of us are there both days.

I could do with a few bits, things have been misplaced when it was striped!!

Do you know if that's possible, or is it wishful thinking in my favour? I once was a member way way back.

pm chris user name mantaray who posted above... he is the membership sec ,should think i wont be a problem :thumbup

Drive into billing on sat, tell them you are vboa and omoc, come over to puddleduck omoc and rejoin the club , join the ranks of the best mantas in the country :thumbup (( possibly again))

Getting rather excited now! vboa, omoc, puddleduck. Got it.

I would dearly love to come, but it sounds like Sunday is the best day and that happens to be my daughters Birthday.

My question is. Is there any point in coming on Saturday? If so, would I be able to park next to a load of Manta's, or will I have to leave my pride and joy parked with the general public?

Thanks for any help.

Does it cost anything to get in on the sunday?

Billing will charge you £10 at the gate for entry onto site (Car including two people). If you want to park on the OMOC field you need to be a club member and will need to pay another £5 for a pass.