Manta B Parts

blitzi

for sale chrome trim of manta b coupe also stainless sill covers to suit cavvy or manta these are brand new also musturd interior for coupe complete and good condition offers invited location central scotland so it will probably be uplift or arrange your own courior cheers wullie p.s towbar for coupe also offers also! chrome trim £25.00 sill covers£30.00 interior £50.00 towbar £40.00 all prices from a reliable source

Edited by blitzi

for sale chrome trim of manta b coupe also stainless sill covers to suit cavvy or manta these are brand new also musturd interior for coupe complete and good condition offers invited location central scotland so it will probably be uplift or arrange your own courior cheers wullie p.s towbar for coupe also offers also!

Some prices would be a great help :thumbup

hi julian as the topic states i dont know how much to ask i would have asked rab for a rough guide but hes going on holiday lucky begger i just dont want to offend anybody buy asking too much!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate. I could do with a new chrome nearside rear wheel arch strip, and the front section that runs on top of the bumper across under both headlights and the grill if you have them? Or are you only selling all as a whole? Is it all in good condition?

If you have them, I also need the interior plastic door pieces that sit in the door cards by the door opening latch that have the chrome look surrounds? Hope you know what I mean, am at work and can't post up pictures. (Not the door lock surround).

Thanks,

Dave