Kadett B Coupe

eldoradoCoupe

Hello Folks,

This post probably isn't in the right place so feel free to move if required.

I'm happy to report that my Kadett B Coupe has just passed its first MOT for at least 15years afters a long and painful restoration.:D I've got it insured with Footman James but they want approved evidence in order to give it an agreed value. There's no such club for B's so I'm not sure were to turn to get this. Does anyone have any ideas ?

Cheers

Hello Folks,

This post probably isn't in the right place so feel free to move if required.

I'm happy to report that my Kadett B Coupe has just passed its first MOT for at least 15years afters a long and painful restoration.:D I've got it insured with Footman James but they want approved evidence in order to give it an agreed value. There's no such club for B's so I'm not sure were to turn to get this. Does anyone have any ideas ?

Cheers

Usually the local o.m.o.c rep to you would give you a value /aid for ins valuation,or have a look on Totalopel.com gid folks in yur neck of thi woods may be able to help yae oot.If not yur welcome wi awe drive ower tae Scotland.

Most Ins bods will want pics from all four elevations of motor & engine bay /interior but yiv probs bin told this already.

If oni good contacts for yur neck owe thi woods WATERFORD,WEXFORD,CORK,LIMERICK& TIPPPERARY Mr Brendan O`Brien e-mail bobrien2000_ie@yahoo.com

or Eire

Jim Nolan, Eadestown,Stratford on Slaney,Baltinglass, county wicklow 00353 087 758 1027

e-mail jimsmantas@yahoo.ie

Hope thi above of some use for you,if stuck again jist shout back.

cheers rab.

cheers rab.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments guys, stuck a few of the grotty photos up there since they're the ones everyone likes to see !

Yes work was done in my da's garage although over a period of about 10 years (hence the big gaps in photos). Not that I was lazy, it was just that several other project cars came and went inbetween times!

http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x363/rodglind/Rebuild%20Pics/