Why Pickup Only

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Opel-Manta-Fuel-Filler-cover-/220693678557?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item33625e49dd

Can anyone think of a reason why this seller lists as Pickup only, every item he has listed is Pickup only, and he has a couple of useful parts, it would cost a mint for anyone out of that area if they travelled to fetch that petrol filler cover for example. He don't answer emails either, well he hasn't answered mine.

Edited by Julian

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...=item33625e49dd

Can anyone think of a reason why this seller lists as Pickup only, every item he has listed is Pickup only, and he has a couple of useful parts, it would cost a mint for anyone out of that area if they travelled to fetch that petrol filler cover for example. He don't answer emails either, well he hasn't answered mine.

I think he works along side Jim Henson laugh.gif

Only reason for that sort of thing being collection only is being bone idle and not bothering to get to the Post office, well my opinion only shouldnt pay any attention to me :D

Other problem is people who say delivery only, like a Mk2 Astra Parcel shelf within a few miles of the persons home but they wont allow collection, just expensive delivery... maybe make more from postage than the item??? :angry:

Edited by Mick