Hi All

lackkie

hi ive been on and around the site for a year or so now i have had a few troubles but am now all sorted and back on track with my project i will try to update as soon as posible and have also managed to sign up and im now a member of the omoc at last best regards to all and i hope to be on here more regular :thumbup

Hi and welcome.

Thanks for suporting the club and taking out membership, I'm sure you will soon get the cost of your membership back with the hints and general forum chat.

Try and get along to any meets in your area,with or without a Manta,well worth the effort to meet up with fellow members.

Chris.

Hi Lackkie, welcome to our world, your not that from me, Woburn Sands is just down the M1 near Milton Keynes, we've got quite a few Vauxhall/Opel addicts in the area,you'll to come and meet us. Also Novashed on this forum is i believe from Northampton.

and of course being in Northampton you have no excuse not to attend the annual rally at Billing Aquadrome on the 2nd and 3rd July