Alloys Wanted

chris-h

Best way of getting a cheap set of alloys is to look on ebay for bmw e30 ones, they have loads and fit the manta spot on :thumbup

kevinmanconaatbilling.jpg

my mancona on 15" bmw alloys cost me 150 quid

PS, now i have saved you loads of cash please join the club :D

Best way of getting a cheap set of alloys is to look on ebay for bmw e30 ones, they have loads and fit the manta spot on :thumbup

kevinmanconaatbilling.jpg

my mancona on 15" bmw alloys cost me 150 quid

PS, now i have saved you loads of cash please join the club :D

Hehe like your style matey,i've got a mk2 cav and looking for some manta alloys for it,i'm not too keen on the bbs style alloys,too much hard work keeping em clean. PS; luv your manta,a different twist to it.

Think you'll find the OffSet of the Manta wheel is different to the Cav so you may well get clearance problems

Andy

Looked into that Andy and other than a bit of tramlining on the white lines all should be well,apparently the manta et is 35 which is the cavs limit,cheers for the advice though mate.

I'm sure i've a set of Std GTE wheels but they are in the orginal gold. Not sure if they have tyres but if they do they be years old so not worth the risk

Give us a shout if your interested

Cheers

Andy

I'm sure i've a set of Std GTE wheels but they are in the orginal gold. Not sure if they have tyres but if they do they be years old so not worth the risk

Give us a shout if your interested

Cheers

Andy

I'm definatly interested mate and your not a million miles away from me either,not fussed about tyres as i can easily sort those out,what sort of price do you have in mind and have you got a pic?

40 quid for them m8 tyres are no good stood far to long to be trusted

No worrys mate,if i dont get any joy i'll have em off you,will have to sort a courier out though,would you be able to rip the tyres off for me to help keep the weight down?