Mk1 Cav 1977.

paulmanta

For sale, possibly bring to Billing.

Mk1 Cav, 4 door. ZERO rust.

Low miles, (under 50000) just had new clutch and will have new exhaust, and probably 12 months MOT.

Its in Penzance, I would like £600 for it as it is structurally the best I have seen.dry stored since the early 90s.

Scruffy bodywork and needs paint and love to make it nice again, I have just rebuilt the carb and started tidying the engine bay a bit.

Need it gone, need the room !

cavailer1.jpg

Hi, yep, I can take some tomorrow, its perfect inside and is a base model spec, cloth seats, sort of beige/sand with a houndstooth pattern no wear or rips.

Its an utter timewarp, I wanted to put a pair of new front wings on, a de-dent the bonnet and repaint the car. it would win prizes for being utterly tidy then.

I have no time, a 7 month old baby and I am out of room at the garage and need to do something about it.

I will pop up some more pics tomorrow.

I have the bumpers, they were a bit bent but I straightened them and am polishing them before I put new brackets on and refit.

Its sat for a long time so any buyer must be aware that it will need nursing along for a bit, it not going to be a commuter straight away.

• 2 weeks later...