Hello To Everyone At Omoc.

Jack

Hello,

I'm Jack and I'm happy that I have finally joined the OMOC as the Opel Manta is one of my favourite cars of all time. I'm probably the only member on this site who hasn't currently got a manta, mainly due to insurance and I'm only 20.

I hope to talk and interact with many members on this site.

-Jack.

Hi there,

glad somebody replied to this post I actually started another one up and i've been getting some real good advice from the very nice people that exist on this site.

I like chevettes, my uncle actually had 3 of them i think in his youth days as a form of transport, i am hugely passionate for mantas though. fab cars.

-Jack.

Hello and welcome to the forum

If you want to receive the fantastic mag and get full access to the members section you will need to join the club and pay the membership

( you may of done this? )I'm not sure if the full detail's of web membership vs full membership are fully explained when people click the ' join' button and it's a bit of a bug bear for me :huh:

Edit, closes bracket

Edited by Kevin Abbott

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Dan and Scotty,

I have been around mantas forever and have been brought up around opel mantas because my uncle has alsways owned them as a second car for concours e.t.c. Then my dad bought one so I was never out of them!

I can't wait until I finally get myself behind the steering wheel of one and own one for the first time. How did you get yours when you were 14.15?

Regards,

Jack