Look At What You Are Missing!

Kevin Abbott

lol!

Can someone tell me what content is missing from the forum? I was half expecting to see something about the Manta A I am looking at this weekend on the forum but nothing, not mentioned anywhere. Given its the only one I can find for sale I am surprised.

I will say other forums where content is privileged everyone can see the forum headers but it clearly states "LOCKED". That in itself has enticed me to pay!

• Like 2

I've just paid my 25 quid and am now a fully paid-up member. I probably wouldn't have done if I hadn't read this thread and felt guilty.

Any of you out there who have any sales training will know the easiest way to get an order......is to ask for it! So why didn't anyone ask me to join? I'll bet there's loads of peeps out there - me included - that get loads of free info from the forums who would probably pay a measly 25 quid if they were just asked.......or asked why they wouldn't......?

Ask for the order. You'll be surprised how many get their wallets out.....

• Like 2